Telnet Quick Start
Want to Telnet quick? Jump right in by following these steps:
- If the Telnet client software is already displaying a site, click Disconnect on the Connect menu.
- On the Connect menu, click Remote System and the Connect dialog box appears.
- Type a Telnet address in the Host Name text box. Do not include telnet:// before the address.
- Type telnet in the Port text box and vt100 in the Term Type text box.
- Click Connect. The Telnet client displays the initial text sent by the server computer.
Telnet main menu
Internet Primer main menu